Powered by Outside

You know your addicted to building when.........

PB Forum :: Trail Building
You know your addicted to building when.........
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 9:26 Quote
unlucky mate its so fun is there not any woods near you

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 14:21 Quote
yeh there is wht i think looks to be a very good forest, but thing is not to far down the road is like a tiny one of them container thing which im always seeing a forest commision land rover their, so i dont think its very wise

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
When

your willing to carry 24 litres of water up a steep 1mile long valley to wet your lips during a drought.

you get angry when people tell you nto to waste water because they just dont understand how important it is to wet the lips and downramps of your jumps to prevent craking.

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
yer i wouldnt build there lol

wow thats commitment and some people just dont understand they are obviously not bikers

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
stoney12345 wrote:
When

your willing to carry 24 litres of water up a steep 1mile long valley to wet your lips during a drought.

you get angry when people tell you nto to waste water because they just dont understand how important it is to wet the lips and downramps of your jumps to prevent craking.

I filled a couple garbage cans and big plastic tubs with water and put them in the back of my suv to take to jumps and it was spilling everywhere on the way but definitely worth it Smile

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
lol you could try sellotaping it together to stop the water falling everywere

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
When you broke your leg months ago, its held together with lots of metal and u go up your steep clay downhill track to paint all your north shore with wood preserve.

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
you could use the pins by stabbing them in to the mud to help you up

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:55 Quote
when it's raining u make a model of your future track, like plans and stuff xD

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 10:23 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
If you mean using my crutches i do,Big Grin or maybe its something else in the thread i've missed! Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
antichavmilitia wrote:
hardtail100 wrote:
If you mean using my crutches i do,Big Grin or maybe its something else in the thread i've missed! Rolleyes
dont you have pins in your leg you said that you have metal things sticking out of it thats pins

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
antichavmilitia wrote:
hardtail100 wrote:
dont you have pins in your leg you said that you have metal things sticking out of it thats pins

Metal on the inside mate, one mo

photo

Sorry, one off, not turning this into an injury thread! tup

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
wow that looks wicked and painful how many girls have you managed to get using that

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
hardtail100 wrote:
wow that looks wicked and painful how many girls have you managed to get using that

f*ck all unfortunatelyFrown 'coz i'm out of college for the year 'coz of it!! though i'm going to a huge party tomorow. Whip Right, end of this lol, going off topic Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
yer you know your addicted to building when you tell your mates you cant go cinema with them or the girls because there is a drainige problem you need to sort

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010642
Mobile Version of Website