Powered by Outside

How do you guys make money for you bike crap?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How do you guys make money for you bike crap?
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
please guys, lay off the comments about the drugs.

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
please guys, lay off the comments about the drugs.

+1. Legality says it ends.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
statler wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:
Accounting. Can buy almost all of the bike stuff I will ever need. Plus I have plenty of time to mess around on Pinkbike.

Do you keep a gun in your desk?

Not yet. But it's actually pretty easy. Work during the week and ride on weekends.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:16 Quote
cake1dlx wrote:
statler wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:
Accounting. Can buy almost all of the bike stuff I will ever need. Plus I have plenty of time to mess around on Pinkbike.

Not yet. But it's actually pretty easy. Work during the week and ride on weekends.
isnt it like that for eveyone?

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:
statler wrote:

I meant accounting itself. Not finding time to ride.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
cake1dlx wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
cake1dlx wrote:

I meant accounting itself. Not finding time to ride.
o i gotcha

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
I work week ends and summers at a lbs for 8.50/h then i cut 5 lawns, 20$ a lawn, 25-40 minutes a lawnSmile cut them all once a week, it adds up lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
i work a crap job and eat there lol, if im at a good job at the time i eat kraft dinner and at the gf's parents place

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 17:52 Quote
DonDeans wrote:
I work week ends and summers at a lbs for 8.50/h then i cut 5 lawns, 20$ a lawn, 25-40 minutes a lawnSmile cut them all once a week, it adds up lol

thats expensive for one lawn tho, but who cares your not getting ripped off

Posted: Oct 20, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
when i used to cut lawns it would take like an hour per yard (cause they are huge in my small town)and i only charged $20

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
brian02rider wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:
bikermax wrote:

Lol could it get even more retarded?
Kid you got owned stop trying to make excuses, noob.
Lolz i cant believe you called someone on Pinkbike a noob, stupid works just as well, but cmon this argument is pointless
wow ur almost as weird as the kid that says noob, liek seriously .. lolz is gay as f*ck

Um, i was being sarcastic, how can you be a noob at maths, maybe when you start learning how to count at the age of 4.
Also how is saying noob weird?

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
Working at the local bike shop...$7 an hour, plus commision, plus spiff(signing repair orders and stuff)plus monthly bonus...summer checks came in at $800 bi-weekly, and still not enough, but the discounts are great!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
i love the discounts you get working at the bike shopSmile lol
Rattsl wrote:
Working at the local bike shop...$7 an hour, plus commision, plus spiff(signing repair orders and stuff)plus monthly bonus...summer checks came in at $800 bi-weekly, and still not enough, but the discounts are great!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
DonDeans wrote:
i love the discounts you get working at the bike shopSmile lol
Rattsl wrote:

its great when a pair of oakley flak jackets retail for 150 and you get them for 84 bucks, and a 220 dollar pair of pedals comes in total of 132 bucks, and dont get me started on the bikes, my p.1 i got for $399, best deal ever!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011831
Mobile Version of Website