Powered by Outside

Post your slopestyle bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your slopestyle bikes
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 7:53 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://si6.mtb-news.de/fotos/data/2/CIMG5488.JPG

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 8:05 Quote
i dont know if anybody else has noticed. most of the bikes posted here are actually freeride bikes, not slopestyle. it's not a slopestyle bike just because it has a single crown.
bikes like the sx trail, reign x and intense ss are only just slopestyle bikes i'd say, they have less travel a more jumpy geometry but are just as close to enduro/dh freeridey sort of bikes as they are to slopestyle.
bikes such as the wildcards, bottlerockets and doubles, cowans, those scots and that nicolai are what id call a slopestyle bike.
thats my opinion anyway

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 8:09 Quote
The Wildcard was designed as a SS/FR Confused ^^^

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 8:11 Quote
kevman866 wrote:

my point exactly. most of the bikes on this arnt designed for ss. theyre all just freeride bikes

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 9:25 Quote
gutkrencher wrote:
kevman866 wrote:

my point exactly. most of the bikes on this arnt designed for ss. theyre all just freeride bikes

yeah true but if you think about it the guys who do crank works use freeride bikes and slopstyle bikes...

O+
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 9:27 Quote
photo

here is my awsome ride what do you guys think about it

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 9:55 Quote
^^^ that is not a ss bike, whats wrong with your seat, why do you have so many frame protectors, and why did you ruin a nice voltage.

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:03 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
^^^ that is not a ss bike, whats wrong with your seat, why do you have so many frame protectors, and why did you ruin a nice voltage.

not a slope style bike............are u nuts lance McD rides it slope style!

but yer wat is with all the lizard skinz and the saddle??....over all a nice bike tho

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:05 Quote
its not a ss rig. i never sed the frame was bad. but its got a mz comp. That would last one drop. maybe

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:07 Quote
aerosteeze wrote:
its not a ss rig. i never sed the frame was bad. but its got a mz comp. That would last one drop. maybe

that is true....but some peeps are an a budget! i used to jump MX pros n they held ok tbh

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:18 Quote
yea so how many of you people actually ride slopestyle? very few... but there are some damn good lookin bikes in here

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:23 Quote
[Quote="konarrider2007"]yea so how many of you people actually ride slopestyle? very few...[/Quoteslope style is becommin an over all name for smaller freeride bikes i think!

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:24 Quote
[Quote="timmi"]
konarrider2007 wrote:
yea so how many of you people actually ride slopestyle? very few...[/Quoteslope style is becommin an over all name for smaller freeride bikes i think!

it kinda sounds like it

Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 10:26 Quote
[Quote="konarrider2007"]
timmi wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:
yea so how many of you people actually ride slopestyle? very few...[/Quoteslope style is becommin an over all name for smaller freeride bikes i think!

it kinda sounds like it

i added my bike on here sum were and it a free rider but maybe not a true slop style although i am gunna run my front hose(a longer one) through a hollow star nut 2 open up the doors for more tricks!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011689
Mobile Version of Website