Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
Scratch is looking great now, although I didnt even have my bike the other day I really enjoyed it!

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:59 Quote
It's a shame that people from sheffield can do more work at Scratch than mike who live's in cumbria Whip

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 0:37 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
It's a shame that people from sheffield can do more work at Scratch than mike who live's in cumbria Whip

I'm now £41.50 with a £50 standard call out fee Wink

That and i've a very poorly pegnant wife Wink

I might come up and inspect what these southern diggers have done at some point tho Wink

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 14:42 Quote
that might be so Mike but there is no need for posts like that please remove it

Clive

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 2:44 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:

yea that maybe so mike but no need for posts like the one above

It's called a laugh?

And you've just quoted me so i can't remove it as its in your quote????

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
I know ya just having the crack mate just use a bit of decorum
eh

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
I know ya just having the crack mate just use a bit of decorum
eh

Yes dad Wink Fab

Posted: Apr 30, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
Uplifts to recommence next weekend people £20 for the day. Turn up, pay dosh, ride no booking no messing simple as !!!!!

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:35 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
Uplifts to recommence next weekend people £20 for the day. Turn up, pay dosh, ride no booking no messing simple as !!!!!

Yeee haaaaa! tup

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 9:59 Quote
You doing uplifts on 16 & 17th of May?

If so, make room for eleven people!

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
You doing uplifts on 16 & 17th of May?

If so, make room for eleven people!

Yeah the uplifts are back on most weekends unless Clive or myself say different. 10.00am to 5ishpm.

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 6:57 Quote
Trail Building Change of days!

From the 19th of May trail building will change to Tuesday and Thursdays nights from 5ish onwards.
Anyone willing to help out will be given concessions for the uplifts!

We are currently improving sections on the DH tracks and also have jump lines and a pump track ready to start.

Anyone welcome, just bring some tools if ya can (but not totally necessary as we have some) and some sturdy boots and gloves are recommended.

Cheers Jason.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 1:55 Quote
I really need to come check this place out and give a hand with the trails, interested in pump track project.

In regards to riding here, what's the deal with midweek riding, is it ok to come midweek to ride or is it just a weekend thign when the uplifts are running?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
bungalistic wrote:
I really need to come check this place out and give a hand with the trails, interested in pump track project.

In regards to riding here, what's the deal with midweek riding, is it ok to come midweek to ride or is it just a weekend thign when the uplifts are running?

Ya can ride the venue at anytime, uplifts only run at weekends unless there are 5 or more wanting to ride a week day which should be booked in advance.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012919
Mobile Version of Website