Powered by Outside

YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
testnoob wrote:
test
i agree. just wondering, who are you actually? are you like, a special pb account for testing, or are you just messing with us?

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
kona-rider69 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
man, im pissed, i hade like, a million YKYATBW stories this summer and forget them all...

when you sit in a car with your bike on your lap for 45 mins just to ride a small bowl for 2-3 hours. (and another 45 mins back).

YKYATBW you walk into Canadian tire with your bike, no front wheel, and rip open pump packages to find one to fit your POS dj2 so you can ride
hahaha
YKYATBW you switch take tubes out of there box and put it in your pocket then just by a couple 5cent candys to look like you had a reason to be there (i didnt do this my friend did)

I have never been to a Canadian Tire. Is this unfortunate? lol.

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
erik74 wrote:
testnoob wrote:
test
i agree. just wondering, who are you actually? are you like, a special pb account for testing, or are you just messing with us?

its radek. I'm just testing some of the code with this "regular" users account.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
kona-rider69 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
man, im pissed, i hade like, a million YKYATBW stories this summer and forget them all...

when you sit in a car with your bike on your lap for 45 mins just to ride a small bowl for 2-3 hours. (and another 45 mins back).

YKYATBW you walk into Canadian tire with your bike, no front wheel, and rip open pump packages to find one to fit your POS dj2 so you can ride
hahaha
YKYATBW you switch take tubes out of there box and put it in your pocket then just by a couple 5cent candys to look like you had a reason to be there (i didnt do this my friend did)
i can see my friend doing that. west49, he tries on jeans, none fit, he buys socks. then he had to go to the bathroom. he now mysteriously has 2 pairs of jeans...hmmm.

Mod
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
erik74 wrote:
testnoob wrote:
test

It's Radek.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
testnoob wrote:
erik74 wrote:
testnoob wrote:
test

its radek. I'm just testing some of the code with this "regular" users account.
ah, i see. i figured it was you. feel free to test here! thank you very much for doing this whole PB groups thing!

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
skatefreak282 wrote:
kona-rider69 wrote:
erik74 wrote:

hahaha

your american. its understandable. and no, its not unfortunate. its esentially a wal-mart crossed with a building supplies store. everything you need and dont need for a house, car, recreation, etc...sorta.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
erik74 wrote:
skatefreak282 wrote:
kona-rider69 wrote:
hahaha

your american. its understandable. and no, its not unfortunate. its esentially a wal-mart crossed with a building supplies store. everything you need and dont need for a house, car, recreation, etc...sorta.

Ah okay...see I really thought it was a tire place for quite sometime 'cause that's what American Tire is. Haha. Just had to share. Thanks for the clarity though.

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
oh no, i fixed the bug, so now that i'm a regular user i won't be able to post anymore...oh oh...ahhhh...this is my last post....Jail

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
it is a tire place though haha. i dont like their work though. they overinflated all my moms tires buy about 5 psi. thats unacceptable imo. the local Andy's tires hits 32 psi on every tire. why cant Canadian tire?

bye Radek Frown

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
YKYATBW when people call you an idiot for spending 700 on a dobermann pinscher frame and guidoune bars, and you tell them, "nah, i got a pretty good deal".

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
YKYATBW you find out your gf cheated on you with your best friends so you go ridingto forget about it...learned tuck no handers Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
kona-rider69 wrote:
YKYATBW you find out your gf cheated on you with your best friends so you go ridingto forget about it...learned tuck no handers Razz

haha, good man. bike therapy, i love it. if only combining bike therapy with retail therapy wasnt so expensive.

YKYRATBW (yeah thats right, i put an 'R' in there) when even though your bike is dying, you carry on riding it as hard as ever.

edit: am i the only guy from the UK on this? i feel privileged. Salute

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 4:34 Quote
... when your stoked on this thread being back! i thought of so many of these when it was locked and i forgot most of them

ykyatb when you jump up and down when you hear your fork is back from marzocchi
ykyatb when you decide to make a whole load of bike parts for your design and technology major work

Posted: Sep 11, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
ykyatb when you jump up and down when you hear your fork is back from marzocchi
i cried. they screwed it up, screwed me over, so i didnt ride for a month. ykyatbw you cry over bike parts.

(note that tears were not shed, it was an inside feeling)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010634
Mobile Version of Website