Powered by Outside

Xbox 360 or PS3

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
I have to agree that PS3 definately has more smart, grown up players. I can't tell you how many TWATS taint xboxlive.

Having owned both for a few years and seeing how PS3 updated their online platform and XMB, they are now comparable in online gameplay. Seeing how HDDVD fell off and BlueRay is becoming more and more standard.... PS3 = my 2008 pick.

The way I see it, once normal dvd's get replaced with Blueray all you xbox kids will be in the store crying with a PS3 under your arm in the register line.(jokes)(but seriously)

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
I have to agree that PS3 definately has more smart, grown up players. I can't tell you how many TWATS taint xboxlive.

Having owned both for a few years and seeing how PS3 updated their online platform and XMB, they are now comparable in online gameplay. Seeing how HDDVD fell off and BlueRay is becoming more and more standard.... PS3 = my 2008 pick.

The way I see it, once normal dvd's get replaced with Blueray all you xbox kids will be in the store crying with a PS3 under your arm in the register line.(jokes)(but seriously)

hahhahahah, so true, half of them say the ps3 sucks, but deep deep down, they wish they had a PS3. Xbox just plain sucks........lol lets go play Halo! Rolleyes like i want to listen to 12 year old kids question my sexuality every 5 seconds. thnk god for my ps3 Salute

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:

hahhahahah, so true, half of them say the ps3 sucks, but deep deep down, they wish they had a PS3. Xbox just plain sucks........lol lets go play Halo! Rolleyes like i want to listen to 12 year old kids question my sexuality every 5 seconds. thnk god for my ps3 Salute

God you two are f***ing stupid, don't you get it yet? No one is saying ps3 sucks or 360 sucks (except you twats). It actually doesn't matter what you think, I still listen to vinyls, are you telling me I'm going to cry with CDs under my arm? Just go on and be your ultra mature selves

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:

God you two are f***ing stupid, don't you get it yet? No one is saying ps3 sucks or 360 sucks (except you twats). It actually doesn't matter what you think, I still listen to vinyls, are you telling me I'm going to cry with CDs under my arm? Just go on and be your ultra mature selves

Listen, I own both systems, if you read my post I insult the players, not the system. Maybe you took my post too serious.

Everyone used to say that xboxlive was soooo much better than PS online, and now PS3 has similar features online and I can't tell which is better, but they are comparable. That is my view of this thread topic. Aight?

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:

vinyls f*cking rule!!!!!

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:

maybe your that kind of person who is oblivious to what everbody is saying , you and your ultra uncool douche friends can go and get your vinyl and dance to 60's music........good for u. ps i don't really care which system is better....it's just fun to see how many people get pissed off.,..it's actually kind of sad that people argue about this pointless crap...i just play for fun ..and this is a freakin BIKE website not a Vidoe game web.......jeez

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

maybe your that kind of person who is oblivious to what everbody is saying , you and your ultra uncool douche friends can go and get your vinyl and dance to 60's music........good for u. ps i don't really care which system is better....it's just fun to see how many people get pissed off.,..it's actually kind of sad that people argue about this pointless crap...i just play for fun ..and this is a freakin BIKE website not a Vidoe game web.......jeez
but its in the games section so please gtfo

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

Haha its hilarious that you call me oblivious considering your last statement...actually the whole paragraph. Vinyls....60s music? Im guessing you were born after blu ray was invented?

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 14:47 Quote
vinyls are sick. if i had some id be playing them all the time

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:
int3nse wrote:

Haha its hilarious that you call me oblivious considering your last statement...actually the whole paragraph. Vinyls....60s music? Im guessing you were born after blu ray was invented?
not really, god don't people know i'm just kidding? holy!

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
int3nse wrote:
epavichthesavage wrote:

not really, god don't people know i'm just kidding? holy!

If at first you don't succeed, you Fail.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787989

I didnt go looking for this, I just came across it haha. Its pretty stupid at parts but its just kind of amusing.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 10:54 Quote
int3nse wrote:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1787989

I didnt go looking for this, I just came across it haha. Its pretty stupid at parts but its just kind of amusing.

there are different versions of that all over youtube

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
i gots myself a ps3. i'm gonna say i'm very pleased with it. i also purchased resistance 2, it's ok, but stiill , yay for ps3!
and you know what happened to my friends xbox 360?... red rings or whatever lol
FAIL. he's actually really mad and i've left him alone to mourn.. i feel really bad because he was so happy when he got it a couple months ago and we had a blast on it.
Rest in peace xbox , man..rest in peace Cry

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 at 9:00 Quote
my friend bought a ps3 2 weeks ago then it broke 1 week later , we returned it to the store and got a 360. Got are money back and got 2x as much games as we got before

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015428
Mobile Version of Website