Powered by Outside

YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:23 Quote
Unless we don't have 1 of them. Then it just means...

More room!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
True that. We could probably rent a transport to put all the bikes and gear into, and then have everyone else on a bus.

EDIT: or turn the back of the transport into a living area for us all to sit, with some TV's, xboxs, beds, etc.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
you thought about getting a crew cab van? you could hook it up to a storage box trailer for seating or w/e.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:28 Quote
We need a trailer.

On the other hand, Maybe we could make this into a video, and get some sponsers for the Canada road trip. Sorry that was my fantasy speaking...

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:28 Quote
SO many possibilities...

This is legit going down, you do know that right?

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:50 Quote
Please speak english.

JK. Didn't understand the last sentence.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 11:50 Quote
When is this going to happen anyway?

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
I say in a year or two. After we all graduate from high school.

sorry man, it just means that this is actually going to happen. sorry for the mis-communication Salute

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
3 years would be ace. I would be heading to Cegep (in Quebec) but a year off that won't hurt anybody. And more time to work and to save up for bikes.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
erik74 wrote:
there are small RV's though. but we bike. buy a school bus (big of small) and customize the inside to be RV like. MUCH cheaper.

i just want a small rv, something like this: http://www.rv.autotrader.ca/used_cars_RV+-+Class+C+Motorhome_details/GANANOQUE_Ontario_1975_MONACO_DODGE+F30+_2285203.html?srcid=5971719&source=27&pgno=1&srt=70&CompanyID=ON20090422104127978&r=ontario

its all i really need and if i can sleep eat and store bikes then its all good, which is exactly what this can do. plus it wont cost as much for gas as a big freakin busSmile

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:49 Quote
erik74 wrote:
were gonna need a full bus for sure, cuz im moving out there. im taking lots of shit.

if we were all to do a roadtrip i would pitch into a bus because obviously a bus can hold more people/bikes/ all of our shit, but if is just me and a friend id go for the smaller rv

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 14:55 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
I say in a year or two. After we all graduate from high school.

sorry man, it just means that this is actually going to happen. sorry for the mis-communication Salute

ive already got my g2 and by then i will have my full g so i could def drive, and i alerady have my dj and full on dh bike so i got that covered, and i'm a mechanic at a bike shop so if anything breaks i can fix it. were pretty much all set. funny how were all getting stoaked and into planning a trip thats 3 years in advance. i am probably going to go with myself and a friend or two this summer anyways and if we do actually do this i will def go. but i will be ahead of the game because i will find out riding spots and stuff like that and how to get around and to all the hills/trailsSmile . that would be sick if we could make it into a tv show and we have 3 years to get good enough to maybe get sponsored after people see the show and our amazing riding skilllllzz. i already want to get sponsored and am working at it i'm almost done a trick dj with a soft landing so i can try tricks on it i'm riding dh every weekend and i already went into 1 race and have another next weekend so i should hopefully have some good steeze by the roadtrip and i just need to throw myself off some big stuff to keep the show action packedSmile f*ck i so want this to go down now

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 15:55 Quote
I think we should get a bus. And name this tour. Paint the bus with the name of the tour on it. Buy a trailer for the bikes and tools and those shinanigans. And to go out and tour! Question. Where is the bus going to be starting off? I already talked this over with my mom (she wants to know everything) and she's very supportive of it which is sick!

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 16:36 Quote
Tour name: Bikes, Bi*ches and Beer

and we should probably move East to West with the bus.

Posted: Sep 12, 2009 at 16:40 Quote
trailhead007 wrote:
Tour name: Bikes, Bi*ches and Beer

and we should probably move East to West with the bus.
if you guys come out to vancouver i would deffinatly suggest taking the 45 minute drive out to chilliwack and riding vedder mountain its is great and has tons of awsome shore riding such as
Views: 179    Faves: 1    Comments: 5
i really make it looks sketchy but its not and its alot bigger in person about 10 ft tall and all of the trails are like this theres really no boring trail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020504
Mobile Version of Website